The uses and effects, the beneficial and harmful of the prescription and over the counter drugs, vaccines, biologics and medical devices in humans are studied by the application of epidemiologic reasoning, methods and knowledge in the area of pharmacoepidemiology by the epidemiologists. Earlier,?pharmacoepidemiology?was primarily concentrated with post-marketing studies of drug safety. Nearly for past 15 years, this field has focused towards the problems and the questions arising in drugs and vaccine?development in health service, to be more specific it is about the observational studies about the intended effects. Join us to expand your knowledge on this session at Pharmacology Conference 2019 at Zurich, Switzerland.
- Confounding by indication or disease severity
- Adverse events and vaccine research
- Development and use of patient reported outcomes
- Identification of heterogeneity in treatment effects
- Economic Evaluation in Pharmacy
- Cost Minimization Analysis